ICOM IC-M510E#15Kód: IC-M510E-15
Detailní popis produktu
IC-M510E Configuration Variations
There are two different variations available of this VHF Marine Transceiver:
IC-M510E (#25) = with AIS Receiver integrated
IC-M510E (#15) = No AIS Receiver included
Radio Control & Intercom via Your Smart Device
Use the RS-M500 app (for iOS™/Android™) on your smartphone to remotely control some functions of your IC-M510E through WLAN. Up to three smartphones can be used as a wireless microphone or remote controller in substitute for a simple microphone. Intercom function between your smart device and the radio is also available.
Integrated AIS Receiver*
With its integrated AIS receiver* or external NMEA sentence (third party AIS receiver, transponder), the IC-M510E can show real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the display. You can directly make an individual DSC call to selected AIS targets from the AIS screen.
* AIS receiver is not included depending on the transceiver version (see below).
Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
The colour TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions.
New Sleek Design
The IC-M510E is slim (depth: 53.6 mm) and easy to install in your boat. It’s all-new sleek design is suitable for either panel or trunnion mounting.
Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint or AIS target. You can assign up to 100 destinations as waypoints.
Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M510E’s internal speaker enhances the received audio. The waterproof speaker provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range for powerful, clear audio.
Interface BOX for NMEA 2000™ and Hailer
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000™ connectivity and Two-way Hailer/PA function. The CT-M500 and the radio can be connected through WLAN. This separate interface box option allows for flexibility in positioning the unit closer to the NMEA network connection point.
AIS Target Call with MA-510TR
When connected to the optional MA-510TR Class B AIS transponder, the AIS target call function allows you to make an individual DSC call without having to manually input an MMSI number.
- Active Noise Canceling
- NMEA 0183/HS connectivity, NMEA 2000™ (CT-M500 required)
- Integrated GNSS receiver (Selectable from either internal receiver or use optional UX-241 GNSS antenna)
- IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
- Automatic Foghorn function (CT-M500 required)
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Supplied speaker-microphone, HM-205RB can be connected to the rear panel
- External speaker connection
- Controlled with COMMANDMIC™ HM-195 (series with Distress button) or HM-229 series (without Distress button)
- Supports 4-digit channels
Speaker microphone HM-205RB / Mounting hanger / DC power cable / Mounting bracket kit